The exact requirements and process for selecting a Nobel Peace Prize laureate can be vague and secretive. But we think we’ve cracked the code for 2009 winner and favorite Chicago president of all time Barack Obama. Way to go B!
9. He likes Europe and tries to have reasons for his jaunts across the pond.
8. Cuz he’s pretty and he talks good too.
7. He’s a lover, not a fighter. Except for that one time with the light saber.
6. He doesn’t let a little thing like results get in his way.
5. He wanted to prove the audacity of hope.
4. Prospects for a Chicago 2020 Olympics doesn’t seem as far-fetched, now do they?
3. Sales of his Chia pet and other branded merchandise needed a boost.
2. He’s a Sox fan.
1. RememberThe committee got the memo.
Had the day off work and finally got around to setting up a new board and wheels. Couldn’t think of anywhere I really wanted to skate so I just took off down the bikepath from my house and ended up at Willville. The bikepath was so fun. I pushed fast and was borderline speed wobbles at points. Rad. I dorked around on the bank manny pad thing for awhile and even landed a run I probably would use for Off The Couch. Halfcab flip, boneless polejam bash thing, manny. Maybe I’ll go back sometime. I then tried it with a 360 flip and couldn’t land one to save my life. I’m going to blame it on the new setup. After awhile Jason showed up and we went to the Iris and 30th ledge. Neither of us skated all that good, but I had fun and came within one of my 360 flip quota. Oh I forgot to mention, it was super calm and nice out all day until I went skating and it got super windy. I hate you wind!
[youtube d8EyGpOU3qM]So sick of this dude. Please vote for Obama.
I’m more interested in politics then ever. It’s gonna be a lot of political updates until the election. I had respect for McCain until I started doing my homework. Here’s a couple clips that lay it out pretty well.[youtube ioy90nF2anI][youtube GEtZlR3zp4c]